Thursday, March 27, 2008

Could we possibly love him more?


I realise that I haven't been posting here. I haven't really had the time. The last few months of the school year seem to be the busiest for me. Aside from that, most of my blogging time has gone into my Catholic girl's blog.

But, as a Catholic and a Green Bay fan, and as an obedient daughter whose mother recommended it, I had to stop by to share some exciting news.

Will anyone be surprised if I say that we love Brett Favre in this family? He's such a great guy! A skilled athlete and very classy. My beautiful Easter surprise was finding out that he's also a devout Catholic!!

Here's a link to an article.


Fans of quarterback Brett Favre relish counting the number of NFL records their hero has accrued over the years. As much as Favre and his wife, Deanna, take pride in those accomplishments, they no doubt are far more grateful that they overcame some personal hurdles of their private lives -- and Deanna's survival of breast cancer being the greatest and most cherished triumph of all.

For this, as for so many other blessings in their lives, the Favres thank God, the power of prayer, and their Catholic faith.

1 comment:

Tala Sinclair said...

Hello, it's me Annika, my Mom is MacBeth from the 4real group? Anyway come see my blog at http://talatales.blogspot.com/