Friday, September 14, 2007

Satellite

I was watching The Apostle of Common Sense, and seeing "Chesterton," played by John Chalberg, sitting on a bench in the mist, brought to mind my favourite music video. Aside from the mere enjoyment of the music, I love it because of the appearance of a very unmistakable figure. That great tall man, with that hat and that cloak... well, it just can't be a coincidence.

Here's a link to the video.

I could almost say that this music video was my introduction to Chesterton. I remember my dad showing us the video when I was a wee little thing, long before I'd read any of G.K.'s work.

1 comment:

Sabine said...

Hi there! I just wanted to say I have been reading your blog and much enjoying it! I meant to get back to you about someting on Leonie's blog after I realized who you are :-) but then I forgot.

Anyway - keep up the lovely, intellectual posts.